Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

I was reminded this week to drag out my copies of manipulator magazine from the late 1980s

. . . after a Londoner emailed me after seeing an old post of my colonial wire worked cake racks I shot over old manipulator pages:


he wanted me to detail the covers and numbers that I had

so I shot them all and created a .pdf - here

I researched their current asking price on eBay

I followed up the request to let him know if I wanted to sell them

made an offer to sell at less than half of the asking price

pack in one secure box and dispatch

but on the condition he buy the lot . . .

sell for $1,400.00 or wait for possible $5,000.00

no reply as yet . . .

issue #5 is the earliest  . . .


and on the 30th May 2014 I received another email offer - see comments:


4 comments:

  1. Dear Malcolm,

    Many thanks for all the pictures and apologies for the late response.

    After having a look through your set of The Manipulator magazines, these are the ones I’d like to purchase:

    21 / 22 / 24 / 27 / 28 / 29

    Could we do a deal for the six issues? Let me know what you propose.

    Kind regards,

    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ephemeral Male:

    Do you have any Manipulator Magazines remaining to sell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William - sorry for the delay in responding . . . the above 6 (21.22.24.27.28.29) have gone to London - the remaining issues can be viewed here: http://www.co-opones.to/male/viewer/images/Feb2014/twentyoneissues.pdf

      Delete
  3. I must drag out my old copies too

    ReplyDelete