Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Eleven lollie papers I used in a breakfast talk in 1998 for the DIA

Looking back over the scanning quality has been fun seeing the older filters used. The theme was "Profit" in Design - I reviewed the eleven career changes I had made and talked about how I had profited from each move. I used the different papers as section headings, the powerpoint is backed up on Cd somewhere. I found the last ten wrappers in a box from a confectionery manufacturing business that was under the Grey Street Bridge, Brisbane in the early 1970s. I still have several iron lollie-making machines and many (two part) brass product rollers. Enjoy the treats!













1 comment:

  1. this has been picked up by ray Norman here:

    http://www.collect11.com/

    ReplyDelete