Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just found this old 1984 head shot of my own scone


I'm deep into 1983, 1984 and 1985 folders filed years ago and (almost) forgotten. The packet has a Y&R sticker and the name of a guy called Andy on the label. This was the time I started to shave my head every Friday, I do remember that but frankly, it must have been for a campaign for them because I never worked there. I did a lot of hand modeling back then but can't remember what this was used for? I never wore glasses until much later on, well another 12 years or so. So funny also because these days I'm continually having sun spots burnt off and surgery every 3 months to cut out sun damaged pieces of myself - 27 years later I should do another top shot and compare just what I have left up there?

UPDATE:
From Patrica's French site Agence Eureka:

No comments:

Post a Comment