Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

This 1943 graphic from the little magazine entitled London Opinion says it all


When I left the Ad game and struck out freelancing as a marketing & graphic designer in 1985 I re-positioned my strategic and creative director skills into an entity, I titled: CORPORATION OF ONE.

Freelancing up and down the east coast of Australia I partnered with owners and CEOs of businesses doing language audits, branding and team training in a multitude of product categories.

I quickly came into contact with many like-minded creatives who were all versions of my own 'corporation of one'. Soon four individuals became a loose affinity I called a "co-operation of ones".

A email domain, a working server, a shared digital platform was born. One that exists today nicely morphed into Barbara Heath's "jeweller to the lost" and my own "urban archaeology".

Its strange but many of the younger trainees have all become like family.


No comments:

Post a Comment