Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I promised to show José some posters in my 'hero' box from the 1970s + 1980s illustrators I have collected



José Cruz is an artist in Dallas, Texas. He contacted me ages ago when he found a graphic in one of my 'circles' posts belonging to his friend - Mike Doret. We have emailed, we (follow) each other's blog etc and as it turns out we have other friends in the marketing business. I promised to get out the poster box and send him shots of things I have collected by other mates of his - Charlie E. White 111, Michael Doret, Fluid Drive, Rod Dyer Inc, Rick Meyerowitz, Don Ivan Punchaz . . .
Here's the 17.4Mb downloadable powerpoint - love to hear your feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Those are incredible! What a nostalgic trip, man! Lov that Fluid Drive Jukebox.
    I forgot all about Rick Meyerwitz and the Mona Lisa Ape.
    Thanx for sharing. I'm going to send Michael Doret here to look at it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete